It’s been more than a year and you still are not able to conceive. The cause of not being able to conceive can be many but, most common are due to the lifestyle that makes many couples decide on family planning but, from unguided resources or women having a child later in life. Now such couples can use IVF and have a baby.
IVF is a treatment that helps many infertile couples in conceiving their own baby. The causes that make you eligible for an IVF treatment are:
- There is a blockage or damage in the fallopian tube of the woman.
- Male partner has fertility issues like low sperm count or unhealthy sperm.
- If the woman is suffering from premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids or has an ovulation disorder.
- The woman does not have fallopian tube (removed due to any problem)
- The patient is suffering from the genetic disorder.
- The cause of infertility is not diagnosable.
There are so many places in India that give you perfect IVF treatment but choose the right IVF centre in India is the really hard job. You should choose the centre by their popularity, their success ratio and also provide low-cost treatment.